Monday, November 8, 2010

Sunshine in the garden

Even on cloudy or rainy days this month, some of the things from the garden gave us some sunshine with its bright colours. How many plants are yellow or orange in the garden in this month of November? Polyanthus is still blooming in the garden accompanied by coriander that has produced seeds.
polyanthus
Aquilegia or columbine flowering profusely near the front entrance door giving a warm welcome to any visitors.
columbine Pansy and viola growing under chili plant.
DSC09740

Nastartium trailing in front of the kitchen window.DSC09734
nastartium  Tigerella tomato flowers.
DSC09758 Japan famous leafy vegetable ‘komatsuna’ flower.
DSC09801 Calendula or pot marigold blooming around an evening sun sunflower plant that will bloom another few months.
DSC09820 What sunshine theme is blooming in your garden?

For more sunshine colours visit Mellow Yellow Monday.

16 comments:

Stephanie said...

My yellow gazania, desert rose and antirrhinum are blooming today :-D Yellow flowers brightens up any garden anytime. Love your polyanthus and columbine flowers. They are so lovely! Thanks for sharing and have another great day/week.

kitchen flavours said...

Wow, your blooms are all gorgeous. I absolutely adore yellow flowers, it has always been at the top of my list when choosing plants at the nurseries! Love all your blooms.

Charlene N. K. said...

Wow, what an array of lovely flowers you have in your garden! They definitely bring sunshine to your days, and to anyone viewing these pictures. You've captured them so nicely.

rainfield61 said...

The Pansy and viola that grow under chili plant look very much like butterflies.

Sue Garrett said...

Lovely - our native primroses have flowers and we also have pansies on flower but most things are shutting down for winter

Mr. H. said...

Your flowers a quite lovely this time of year...I love all of the yellows. Unfortunately, the only flower left in our gardens are a few orange calendula.

One said...

Polyanthus and Coriander go very well together. Just like in a flower arrangement. Beautiful!

Chloe m said...

Such a cheerful collection of blooming flowers! I love them.

Kim, USA said...

Wow I love your blooming flowers. Now I missed spring and summer ^_^
MYM-At the store
Macro-Lemon

Bom said...

You have beautiful flowers. My only sunshine colored flower is my hibiscus and I don't think it will last much longer.

JGH said...

You are just bursting with color there! Here, even the trees are fading...I do have a few marigolds though! And still no frost, but that could change soon.

Makarimi Abdullah said...

Your visitors surely happy, Aguilegia welcome them in front of your door. Pansy and Viola..very beautiful. I love it. I wish I can have experience gardening in outside Malaysia.
Warm regards from Malaysia.

fer said...

So many beautiful flowers! Love the colors of your garden

Is funny, I didn't know how the flower of the komatsuna was. I always imagine it white i dunno why.
I hope my komatsuna gets to bloom, I think I will let one be all winter and see if it lasts, Hopefully I will get some seeds for next year.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful yellow flowers, and I'm envied you..Ours are all gone :-(

Wendy said...

gorgeous tomato photo! Those guys can sure be pretty when captured as beautifully as you did!

Autumn Belle said...

Beautiful! Gorgeous! Alamak, I haven't visited your blog for a few days only and there is so many posts I missed. Your garden has really taken off, WWWroooom!